TWO ZERO ONE : A Simulated Event
About the Event 201 exercise
- Event 201 was a 3.5-hour pandemic tabletop exercise that simulated a series of dramatic, scenario-based facilitated discussions, confronting difficult, true-to-life dilemmas associated with response to a hypothetical, but scientifically plausible, pandemic. 15 global business, government, and public health leaders were players in the simulation exercise that highlighted unresolved real-world policy and economic issues that could be solved with sufficient political will, financial investment, and attention now and in the future.
BANGER NOTE : During a recent broadcast of the John Lebang Show. I made a point to comment on how the John Hopkins Covid-19 tracking website looked like an old video game [Superpower].
- The exercise consisted of pre-recorded news broadcasts, live “staff” briefings, and moderated discussions on specific topics.
BANGER NOTE : Isn't that exactly how the COVID 19 playbook is working?
Media supported by daily news breifings on subject matter like masks, deaths, shortages, test kits and whatever else they can keep us focused on. It's all going according to plan.
- These issues were carefully designed in a compelling narrative that educated the participants and the audience.
The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum, and Bill & Melinda Gates
BANGER NOTES : These Players were all subjects of reference on the show and previous Daily Brew. Here are their "Recommendations"
- Event 201 simulates an outbreak of a novel zoonotic coronavirus transmitted from bats to pigs to people that eventually becomes efficiently transmissible from person to person, leading to a severe pandemic. The pathogen and the disease it causes are modeled largely on SARS, but it is more transmissible in the community setting by people with mild symptoms.
BANGER NOTE : Outside of a few minor details. This is exactly what they are saying about COVID-19.
The similarities are incredibly suspicious!
- The disease starts in pig farms in Brazil, quietly and slowly at first, but then it starts to spread more rapidly in healthcare settings. When it starts to spread efficiently from person to person in the low-income, densely packed neighborhoods of some of the megacities in South America, the epidemic explodes. It is first exported by air travel to Portugal, the United States, and China and then to many other countries. Although at first some countries are able to control it, it continues to spread and be reintroduced, and eventually no country can maintain control.
BANGER NOTE : Wuhan fits the description of Low-Income, densely packed neighborhoods and the first major cases in the United States we're in old folks homes. Am I allowed to say Old Folks homes without offending anyone?
- There is no possibility of a vaccine being available in the first year. There is a fictional antiviral drug that can help the sick but not significantly limit spread of the disease.
BANGER NOTE : hmmm, very curious. Pretty much the line from the CDC and the FDA.
- Since the whole human population is susceptible, during the initial months of the pandemic, the cumulative number of cases increases exponentially, doubling every week. And as the cases and deaths accumulate, the economic and societal consequences become increasingly severe.
BANGER NOTE : Someone knew something.
- The scenario ends at the 18-month point, with 65 million deaths. The pandemic is beginning to slow due to the decreasing number of susceptible people. The pandemic will continue at some rate until there is an effective vaccine or until 80-90 % of the global population has been exposed. From that point on, it is likely to be an endemic childhood disease.
BANGER NOTE : This is shockingly accurate to what we're being programmed to believe about COVID-19.
EVENT 201 [Wrap up]
- The Event 201 pandemic exercise, conducted on
October 18, 2019, vividly demonstrated a number of these important gaps in pandemic preparedness.
- An invitation-only audience of nearly 130 people attended the exercises, and a livestream of the event was available to everyone. (Video Coverage Here)
- Eric Toner, MD, is the exercise team lead from the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. Crystal Watson, DrPH, MPH and Tara Kirk Sell, PhD, MA are co-leads from the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. Ryan Morhard, JD, is the exercise lead from the World Economic Forum, and Jeffrey French is the exercise lead for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- Event 201 was supported by funding from the Open Philanthropy Project.
BANGER NOTE : Before doing any live action event. It is standard operating procedure to have a series simulations. Event 201 was the final simulation for our current scenario. They are following the playbook to the letter.
They run these simulations to protect and expand their power. It's not to protect you. It's to know how to control the situation in the event an EVENT 201 is unleashed in the real world.
COVID-19 Timeline [Full coverage from the John Lebang Show]
- Oct 18, 2019 - EVENT 201 Simulation
- Nov - Dec 2020 - First cases of COVID-19 are reported in China
- Jan 2020 - Cases reported in many countries
- Jan 26 : My Thoughts on Coronavirus (from Episode 362) [Watch video]
- Feb 2020 - Pandemic spreads
- Feb 02 : It's The Coronavirus continued (from Episode 364) [Watch Video] - Feb 23 : COVID-19 continues to spread (from episode 370) [Watch Video]
- Mar 2020 - The Perfect Hegelian Storm
- Mar 01 : Interview with Frank Salvato of Underground USA [Watch Video] - Mar 08 : Italy Lockdown, Test Kits contaminated, CDC denies FDA [The Daily Brew] - Mar 08 : The Virus State Of Emergency (from episode 373) [Watch Video] - Mar 09 : Saudi Arabian slashes Oil Prices / Stock Market [The Daily Brew] - Mar 10 : NY deploys National Guard / Seattle prepares for lockdown [The Daily Brew] - Mar 11 : Hospitals Prep for 96 Mill / US Fighter intercept Russian [The Daily Brew] - Mar 12 : US suspends all flights to Europe / US layoffs begin [The Daily Brew] - Mar 13 : Trump declares national emergency / China blames US [The Daily Brew] - Mar 15 : What's Next [Covid-19] (from Episode 374) [Watch Video] - Mar 15 : National Emergencies & Executive Orders [Watch Video] - Mar 15 : Coronavirus discussion continues (from episode of 374) [Watch VIdeo] - Mar 15 : France & Spain lockdown / Army deploy in UK [The Daily Brew] - Mar 16 : New York, NJ & Connecticut close bars and eateries [The Daily Brew] - Mar 17 : Government wants phone data /China banishes journalists [The Daily Brew] - Mar 18 : Trump declares WAR TIME footing / US, Canada shut border [The Daily Brew] - Mar 21 : Nation Guard deployed 22 states / Soft Martial Law begins [The Daily Brew] - Mar 22 : Running The Numbers from John Hopkins [Watch Video] - Mar 22 : Corona, Martial Law, Interview with Wayne S Pierce [Watch Video] - Mar 22 : Ohio, Louisiana lockdown / Rex 84 sought by DOJ [The Daily Brew] - Mar 23 : Trump activate nation guard 3 states / MI stay at home [The Daily Brew] - Mar 23 : The Mystery Of The Missing Presidential Seal [Watch Video] - Mar 24 : India locks down / YouTube restricts video quality [The Daily Brew] - Mar 25 : LA sheriff order gun stores closed / 3 times worse than flu [The Daily Brew] - Mar 26 : UK no longer considers infectious / US buys airlines [The Daily Brew] - Mar 27 : 2.2-6.2 trill stimulus / 21 Mill Chinese cell phone users go bye [The Daily Brew] - Mar 28 : Trump issues order to bring former soldiers back to duty [The Daily Brew] - Mar 29 : Getting Your Mind Right during OPERATION : COVID-19 [Watch Video] - Mar 30 : DC mayor threatens jail time / Pastor arrested [The Daily Brew]
- April : From Virus to Control
- Apr 01 : Bill Gates outlines 3 steps / Tracking app to detect sick [The Daily Brew] - Apr 02 : NJ orders commandeering of medical supplies [The Daily Brew] - Apr 03 : Patients order to wear GPS / Navy relieves Captain [The Daily Brew] - Apr 04 : Barr releases federal inmates/Military prepares for worst [The Daily Brew]