WEDNESDAY MARCH 11 2020 [Updated 2pm]
Military Struggles to prepare
Pearl Jam Postpones Tour, Due To Coronavirus
- Among the other events nationwide that have been canceled or postponed are the Women of the World Festival in Baltimore, SXSW in Austin, Texas, and Google’s I/O conference at its Silicon Valley headquarters.
JOE BIDEN WINS BIG
- Takes Michigan, Mississippi & Missouri
- Dramatic reversal of fortune for Biden, whose campaign appeared on the brink of collapse just two weeks ago
Uncle Joe Biden Tells Detroit Worker 'You're Full Of Sh**'
- At one point, Biden points his finger in the man's face and he complains, "You're pushing up on me."
Banger Notes : Uncle Joe does nothing but gaff and get angry.
U.S. fighters intercept Russian planes off Alaska
- F-22s and CF-18s escorted the Russian Tu-142 maritime reconnaissance aircraft for about four hours through a region known as the Alaskan Air Defense Identification Zone.
The latest on what's purculating in the news.
Hospitals Prep For 96 Million Infections & 480K Deaths
- Leaked medical conference documents have warned that hospitals across the United States are preparing for 96 million coronavirus infections
- the same document wants hospitals to make preparations for 480,000 deaths from this outbreak.
Alex Jones arrested for DUI
- Officers reportedly stopped Jones' Dodge Charger as it was leaving the neighborhood, traveling 45 mph in a 40 mph zone.
- Jones' blood-alcohol level was 0.076 at 11:55 p.m. and 0.079 at 11:59 p.m.—both were under the legal .08 percent.
Dow takes another massive hit
- Stocks plummeted Wednesday in another volatile session as Wall Street grappled with the rapid spread of the coronavirus as well as uncertainty around a fiscal response to curb slower economic growth from the outbreak.