Companies that feed America brace for labor shortages amid worry about restocking stores
- As the virus spreads, supermarkets and distribution facilities face a difficult choice: how to keep shelves stocked with essentials while keeping their workers safe.
MONDAY MARCH 16 2020 (Updated 10:30am ET)
Stock futures drop — hit ‘limit down’
- Stock futures were down sharply on Monday even after the Federal Reserve embarked on a massive monetary stimulus campaign to curb slower economic growth amid the coronavirus outbreak.
BANGER NOTES : To save the economy they will shut it all down soon.
Marillyn Hewson to step down as Lockheed Martin CEO
- It's a change for one of the largest public companies in Greater Washington
UK coronavirus crisis 'to last until spring 2021 and could see 7.9m hospitalized
Banger Note : We always have to view leaks with a critical eye. They aren't always true (As we seen with the Trump Impeachment).
NY, NJ, Connecticut to close bars, eateries to fight virus
- Supermarkets and gas stations will be able to stay open after 8 p.m
Banger Note : Pretty soon this will be coming to most cities.
Do not call 911 just because you ran out of toilet paper', Oregon police say
BANGER NOTE : A perfect new idea for reenacting the news
Apple fined $1.2 billion by French antitrust authorities
- Apple and two wholesalers agreed not to compete on prices and distribution, “thereby sterilizing the wholesale market for Apple products.”