GOVT WANTS PHONE DATA TO TRACK AMERICANS
- The U.S. government is in active talks with Facebook, Google and a wide array of tech companies and health experts about how they can use location data gleaned from Americans’ phones to combat the novel coronavirus
BANGER NOTES : Is COVID-19 a virus or people?
Coronavirus doctor says lung scans for young patients were ‘nothing short of terrifying’
- Increasing number of people between the ages of 30 and 50 have presented with severe symptoms, despite having “blank medical records” that show no underlying conditions that would make them high-risk,
Banger Note : This virus damages not only the body, but the mind.
COVID-19 = FEAR
China Banishes U.S. Journalists from Wall Street Journal, New York Times and Washington Post
- Supermarkets and gas stations will be able to stay open after 8 p.m
Banger Note : Pretty soon this will be coming to most cities.
Trump seeks stimulus package potentially worth more than $1 trillion, including direct payments to Americans
- Apple and two wholesalers agreed not to compete on prices and distribution, “thereby sterilizing the wholesale market for Apple products.”
BANGER NOTES : $1,000 to keep you from rioting?
For most that wouldn't cover a months bills
Add another trillion to the debt and then some.
Virus could yield 20% jobless rate
- He told the senators that he believes the economic fallout from the coronavirus is potentially worse than the 2008 financial crisis.