Covid-19 is not considered a High Consequence Infectious Disease.
- The UK government no longer classifies coronavirus as a High Consequence Infectious Disease (HCID)
- The experts have now reconsidered that definition and, as of 19 March 2020, Covid-19 is no longer considered to be a HCID.
BANGER NOTES : The longer this plays out, the more suspicious I am of the governments motives.
Stay frosty my bangernauts!
Will You Get a Coronavirus Stimulus Check?
- Each eligible adult will receive up to $1,200 from the government.
- For every child in a given household, the amount of the total check would go up by $500.
- However, there are income limits on receiving the stimulus check. If your adjusted gross income is less than $75,000 for single filers and $150,000 for joint filers, then you'll get the full amount. For every $100 you earn above those limits, though, the payment drops by $5. That means that for those with no children and income levels above $99,000 for singles and $198,000 for joint filers, no stimulus check would come. Those with incomes between those levels would receive a reduced stimulus check payment.
Banger Note : If you are a Trump supporter and are against socialism. You should be against this bill. But the sheeple will take the bribe in exchange for giving up some freedoms.
Coronavirus Crisis Shows Marijuana Is ‘Essential’ And Mainstream
- In state after state, governors and public health officials are deeming cannabis businesses “essential” operations that can stay open amid coronavirus-related forced closures and stay- at-home mandates.
U.S. to Take Stakes in Airlines in Exchange for Grants
- Plan emerged during last-minute negotiations over $2 trillion economic rescue package to address coronavirus crisis
Banger Note : Is that a socialist take over?
Under Trump socialism is rising.