Confirmed Coronavirus Cases Is an ‘Almost Meaningless Metric
- It doesn’t matter that the United States surpassed China this week in reported Covid-19 cases because those numbers don’t tell us how many people actually became infected in either country. Nor do they tell us how fast the disease is spreading, since only a tiny portion of the population in the United States has been tested.
BANGER NOTES : Precisely why I only use official completed cases as the primary metric in my reports. There's just no way to calculate accurately the number of people who have been selected for COVID-19.
Everyone thinks they're an expert now. Yet, most are just repeating what confirms their belief. Depending on the point of view, you'll hear simplified downplaying to grandiose sensationalism. All with personal bias accuracy. Although the health and medical aspects of the plotline are important to follow. It's the actions of the governments that have captured my attention.
Whatever OPERATION : COVID-19 is. The media, The president, the Senate, The house of Representatives, governors and ABC agencies are controlling the narrative and grasping for power.
PROBLEM : A Virus of the body & of The Mind
REACTION : Panic, division, lost wealth, destruction of health care, food shortages, The take over of industries, depression, A declared war on an "Invisible Enemy" ect…….
SOLUTION : More power for them and more debt for you.
Just remember the old adage :
"Never Let A Good Crisis Go To Waste!"
And they haven't. They're not finished. Only a few more pushes to go.
Government Tracking How People Move Around in Coronavirus Pandemic
- The federal government, through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and state and local governments have started to receive analyses about the presence and movement of people in certain areas of geographic interest drawn from cellphone data
- The data comes from the mobile advertising industry rather than cellphone carriers.
BANGER NOTES : Imagine that! The government using a crisis to track people.
Scared New York medical workers decry lack of virus protection
- Doctors and nurses are working around the clock caring for patients hit by the fast-spreading infection, risking their lives on the front lines of the global crisis.
Banger Note : This is where all the down players are either ignorant of the grave situation at our hospitals or just plainly don't care. But the fact is.. There is a shortage of people and supplies to handle what is beginning to ravage our health system. Once health workers start going down from being exposed it's only going to exacerbate the problem. Supplies take time to create and new people take time to train. exposing more people to
OPERATION : COVID-19
People with Type A blood are MORE likely to catch coronavirus than those with Type O, study claims
- In the general population Type O blood (34%) is more common than A (32%)
- But in the infected this was reversed with Type O just 25% while Type A was 41%
BANGER NOTES : This should help put at least some of your minds at ease. Unless you have Type A blood. But this metric is (if true) better than just counting the number of inflect cases. Since many wont be counted because they show mild symptoms or don't get tested.