Navy relieves captain who raised alarm about coronavirus outbreak on aircraft carrier
- The ship, which was operating in the Pacific, pulled into port in Guam last week several days after multiple crew members tested positive for the virus.
Coronavirus patients ordered to wear GPS ankle monitors.
- Two Louisville coronavirus patients and a family member have been ordered by circuit judges to isolate and wear tracking devices after health officials learned they'd been in public against medical advice.
BANGER NOTES : It's idiots like these people who are going to give the government reason to clamp down on everyone.
Stay home and prepare
Some in US may not get stimulus checks until August
- The federal government expects to begin making payments to millions of Americans under the new stimulus law in mid-April, but some people without direct deposit information may not get checks until mid-August or later
Banger Note : I bet you can't wait for the bride of $1,200. The Debt per taxpayer from the stimulus is roughly $33,000.
Wow! What a great deal.
Creeping Authoritarianism Has Finally Prevailed
- Viktor Orbán is the prime minister of Hungary. He has been in power since 2010. During that time, he has underinvested in hospitals. Instead, public money has gone to pet projects, many of them related to the sports he enjoys.
Scientist in 'Germany's Wuhan' claims coronavirus doesn't spread as easily as thought
- Professor Hendrik Streeck, head virologist at the University of Bonn, has conducted research in the small village of Heinsberg, the site of the country's worst Covid-19 outbreak.
BANGER NOTES : Just food for thought.