New York City Sees More Burglaries of Businesses Under Coronavirus Emergency Measures
- Some shops are opting to board up storefronts as a deterrent
BANGER NOTE : I thought no one was allowed on the streets in New York. More stinky from the garbage heap.
U.S. attorney general Barr orders release of more federal inmates due to coronavirus pandemic
- The $2.2 to $6.2 trillion stimulus bill signed by President Donald Trump last week included a provision designed to make it easier for federal prisons to release more inmates into home confinement to help control the coronavirus outbreak. Prior to the stimulus law, the BOP could release to home confinement only inmates who had already served at least 90% of their sentence or had no more than six months left to go.
BANGER NOTES : Just remember when crime skyrockets it was the government who release the criminals.
See our companion story.
UK Suffers Deadliest Day Yet As New Cases Drop Across Europe; Mortality Rate Jumps To Record 10.3%
- Germany reports smallest batch of deaths in 2 weeks
- US death toll tops 7k
Banger Note : Is the worst yet to come?
The US Military Is Preparing For "Worst-Case Contagion Scenarios" (But It's A Secret)
BANGER NOTE : Of course it's secret, But trust me, they are preparing.
A German Exception? Why the Country’s Coronavirus Death Rate Is Low
- The virus and the resulting disease, Covid-19, have hit Germany with force: According to Johns Hopkins University, the country had more than 90,000 laboratory-confirmed infections by Friday evening, more than any other country except the United States, Italy and Spain.
- Germany’s fatality rate stood at 1.3 percent, compared with 12 percent in Italy, around 10 percent in Spain, France and Britain
BANGER NOTES : Highlighted for future reference.
Michigan issues a statewide burn ban