Wuhan Funeral Homes Burned Coronavirus Victims Alive
- Locals in Wuhan, where the Chinese coronavirus pandemic originated, have heard screams coming from funeral home furnaces, and some treated in hospitals say they saw workers put living coronavirus patients in body bags,
BANGER NOTE : All those experts who used the Chinese numbers as gospel now see why the death rate is higher in other countries. When you burn people alive they don't count in the Covid-19 numbers. I wonder if there were more deaths in China by cremation or fire?
Guess they ran out of hospitals to collapse on people.
Tonight’s Super Pink Moon linked to ‘end of days’ omen, a ‘rebirth’ and increased seismic activity
- Some peoples think the cosmic show is linked to the appearance of beautiful flowers in the US, while others say it signifies the end of the world as we know it.
BANGER NOTES : Banger says we don't need a pink moon to see the party has started.
Hospitals say government is seizing masks and other coronavirus supplies without a word
- Hospital and clinic officials in seven states described the seizures in interviews over the past week. The Federal Emergency Management Agency is not publicly reporting the acquisitions, despite the outlay of millions of dollars of taxpayer money, nor has the administration detailed how it decides which supplies to seize and where to reroute them.
BANGER NOTE : Remember Executive Order 10995 through 11005? We are beginning to see the reach of FEMA under continuity of government actions.
Hide what you have.
Truckers warn supply chain in jeopardy; confusion reigns on shutdown
- Truckers say that every day, they are hauling needed goods into COVID-19 hot spots with no protective equipment, testing capabilities or ways to self-quarantine or seek treatment if they become sick.
BANGER NOTES : As more truckers get sick, less of them will want to take risks. Same sorry as the other "Essential" (I/e expendable) workers out there. Very few want to be exposed, but many lose their jobs if they stay home.
Sen. Schumer proposes $25,000 'heroes' pay for frontline workers
- Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer is calling for up to $25,000 “heroes” pay for frontline health care and service industry workers, as Congress pushes ahead with a new coronavirus crisis rescue package
BANGER NOTE : More bribery that will cost probably 10 times more than each "Hero" is paid. Not much good if you're dead either.