Oil price war ends with historic deal to slash output
- OPEC+ will cut 9.7 million barrels a day -- just below the initial proposal of 10 million.
BANGER NOTE : While the world is hurting they are finding ways to get those prices up.
Federal Tax Collections Were Up in March—Despite COVID-19 Shutdown; Total Taxes Set Record in First Half of FY2020
- Federal spending, meanwhile, was the second highest in U.S. history for the first six months of the fiscal year
It’s ‘People, People, People’ as Lines Stretch Across America
- Standing in line used to be an American pastime, whether it was lining up for Broadway shows, camping outside movie theaters before a Star Wars premiere or shivering outside big-box stores to be the first inside on Black Friday.
BANGER NOTE : Social distancing unless you are starving. Oh wait, they shut it down so you would starve. Funny how those things work.
Leaders seize new powers to fight coronavirus, fears grow for democracy
- France and Bolivia have postponed elections. Peru handed its president broad new legislative authority. Israel sharply ramped up the reach of its surveillance state.
BANGER NOTE : Can't happen here remember? Oh wait, it is. Crap!
AC/DC will tour Australia in late 2020
- AC/DC last toured Down Under in 2015 and 2016 for their Rock or Bust World Tour, in support of their sixteenth studio album, Rock or Bust.
BANGER NOTE : A little good news to give us something to look forward to.