Possible Chinese Nuclear Testing Stirs U.S. Concern
- China might be secretly conducting nuclear tests with very low explosive power despite Beijing’s assertions that it is strictly adhering to an international accord banning all nuclear tests, according to a new arms-control report to be made public by the State Department.
BANGER NOTE : Can we believe any propaganda right now?
The Shutdown Backlash Is Coming Soon—With a Vengeance
- Now that Paul has recovered—he says he felt fine and symptom- free the whole time—it is a good time to ask: Are we sure that the pandemic joke will ultimately be on him?
BANGER NOTE : Protests will grow. Why? Because, it's another step in the Hegelian dialectic. Problem : Lockdown Reaction : Protests. The big question is the SOLUTION.
Airline conducts COVID-19 blood tests on passengers
- Emirates called itself the first airline to conduct on-site rapid COVID-19 tests on its passengers.
BANGER NOTE : Blood test to travel?
Some Republicans join backlash over Trump’s claim of ‘total’ authority over coronavirus response
- Republicans are joining Democrats in a growing backlash against comments from President Trump Monday asserting “total” authority over deciding when to lift stay-at-home orders implemented by governors to combat the coronavirus spread.
An ER doctor loses custody of daughter because of coronavirus fears
- An emergency room doctor in Miami has temporarily lost custody of her 4-year-old daughter while she treats patients during the coronavirus pandemic.
BANGER NOTE : Consider the source. Also, She could quit her job.
Coronavirus Affecting Sleep Habits For 77% Of Americans
- It’s hard enough to fall asleep when times are normal, but add an extra viral pandemic to the mix and millions of Americans are finding themselves up all night due to worry, anxiety, and fear for the future.
BANGER NOTE : I wonder if the dreams are affected as well. I bet they are