North Korea Reports Signs of Life From Kim Jong Un
- Kim is rumored to be at his retreat in Wonson, and 38North.org reported Saturday satellite imagery showing his train – his preferred mode of transportation – has been parked at the station there since April 21.
BANGER NOTE : His sister is next in line. But will the military allow her to take power if Kim Ding Dong goes off the the great dictator rest home in hell. This could also be another move in the grander puzzle.
San Francisco had the 1918 flu under control. And then it lifted the restrictions.
- A blaring whistle alerted gratified residents across the city and, as the San Francisco Chronicle reported at the time, "the sidewalks and runnels were strewn with the relics of a torturous month," despite warnings from the health department to maintain face coverings.
BANGER NOTE : Just something to ponder.
Kids are ending up in intensive care for COVID-related syndrome, British doctors say
- The British National Health Service warned over the weekend about a new syndrome that is causing symptoms similar to toxic shock and atypical Kawasaki disease in children, a serious condition that causes heart disease.
BANGER NOTES : I'm sure this is concerning to all parent. The boogie woogie virus seems to attack differently is each of its prey.
'The food supply chain is breaking,' Tyson says as plants close
- Tyson Foods (TSN) is warning that "millions of pounds of meat" will disappear from the supply chain as the coronavirus pandemic pushes food processing plants to close, leading to product shortages in grocery stores across the country.
BANGER NOTE : It's only going to get worse.
Farmers to Destroy Their Crops
- Farmer Carl Grooms has been planning harvests for decades but now he is getting ready to plow under his nearly ripe peppers and beans because there is no market to buy them—and he doesn’t want to watch them rot.
BANGER NOTE : I bet if he offered it out for free or discounted people would flock to get to the food. Destroying food while we're in a food shortage sounds more like making things worse.
The Terrifying Tale of a Dark Mother Who Feasts on Human Flesh
- Need a new horror film to watch while self-isolation? “The Wretched,” out on-demand May 1, contains plenty of bone-crunching scares.
BANGER NOTE : The date of release is curious.