Trump to Order U.S. Meat Plants to Stay Open Amid Pandemic
- The order sets the stage for a showdown between America’s meat giants, which have been pressing to reopen plants, and some local officials and labor unions who’ve called for closures in a bid to prevent the virus from spreading.
BANGER NOTE : They pick and choose the industries to stay open. But, when won wants to shut down to protect their workers... Then nope, the government says you must stay open. How do we know the food wont be infected from these contaminated plants? BS
Exasperation Grows Over Delays Trying To Sign Up For Unemployment, ‘People Have No Food, People Are Talking About Suicide’
- Many New York and New Jersey residents are losing hope, and are out of cash.
BANGER NOTE : Solitude is hard. But everyone was unprepared for anything out of the normal. That is part of the problem.
Trump plans to order meat processing plants to stay open during coronavirus
- Trump plans to declare meat plants as critical infrastructure, and cite the Defense Production Act to justify an order to keep them open, said two officials familiar with the discussions, speaking on condition of anonymity because the order is not yet completed.
BANGER NOTES : Here we go again... Trump taking over industries. Governors using dictatorial powers... Getting the pitcure?
US Sends Two Warships Into South China Sea as China Surveys Off Malaysia
- The United States has sent an amphibious assault ship and a guided missile cruiser to the site of an ongoing survey by a Chinese vessel in Malaysian waters
BANGER NOTE : Drum drum drum drummmmmmmm
Ohio’s mail-in primary tests voting during virus outbreak
BANGER NOTE : Practically every state has been a "Test Ground" for one or another COVID - 19 operation. This will be the easiest way to steal election in 2020. Freedom takes risks, If you aren't will to vote in person, then don't vote. Hopefully, enough of us won't vote this time around and go on a voting strike. But I know that's a pipe dream.
Asteroid ‘wearing a face mask’ is headed for an Earth flyby
- The asteroid known as 1998 OR2 will pass by Earth next week, and a new image of the rock makes it look as though the rock is wearing a face mask.
BANGER NOTE : Just for those curious