Trump’s ‘Operation Warp Speed’ Aims to Rush Coronavirus Vaccine
- The Trump administration is organizing a Manhattan Project-style effort to drastically cut the time needed to develop a coronavirus vaccine, with a goal of making enough doses for most Americans by year’s end.
BANGER NOTE : Get your vaccine by government order or else you wont be able to work, buy anything, go anywhere and do anything. And the dummies are protesting not working. People can't see two feet in front of them
Hundreds of protesters, some carrying guns in the state Capitol, demonstrate against Michigan's emergency measures
- Protesters held signs, waved American flags and even carried firearms as lawmakers debated extending Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's state of emergency.
BANGER NOTE : Meanwhile, our first two stories are much more important. Protesting is meaningless if there is no food to buy, or you're mandated to get a vaccine to work. And the idiots who brought their guns... give me a break, Little boys pretending to be men. Should of been prepared for this and you wouldn't have to beg for your jobs back.
Executive Order on Ordering the Selected Reserve of the Armed Forces to Active Duty
- The Secretary of Defense is directed to order to active duty for not more than 365 consecutive days, any units, and any individual members not assigned to a unit organized to serve as a unit, of the Selected Reserve under the jurisdiction of the Secretary of Defense, not to exceed 200 Selected Reservists at any one time, as he considers necessary
BANGER NOTES : Calling even more up for duty. I'm sure it's for those meanie cartels and not for the forth coming civil unrest.
New York to Hire ‘Army of Tracers’ to Combat Coronavirus
- New York will hire up to 17,000 "Big Brother" contact tracers as part of a statewide effort to combat the freedom & privacy of people by tracking down other people who have gone near those said to be infected by Covid-19.
BANGER NOTE : I changed a few words from the article to more accurately describe the motives of the State's lordship. More people are going to wish they prepared for what's coming.
Where’s the Beef?
- Speculation runs that the immigrant laborers are less aware of health precautions given in English and that their living situations and the “elbow-to-elbow” nature of work at these industrial butchers and packers make them especially vulnerable.
BANGER NOTE : By now you should know I share these stories to prepare you for what's the next problem in Operation : COVID-19. If you haven't stocked up on proteins, you don't have much time left.
Artificial Intelligence Outperforms Human Intel Analysts In a Key Area
BANGER NOTE : Robots, A.I. and autonomous vehicles. Hell There's going to be no need for the working class soon. You silly people are worried about your jobs. Soon, you wont have them anyways.
May Day! May Day!
- The date was chosen by a pan-national organization of socialist and communist political parties to commemorate the Haymarket affair, which occurred in Chicago on 4 May 1886
BANGER NOTE : This is an important day. Keep your eyes pealed.
Bill Gates Worked To End Livestock Production, Pushed Lab Grown Meat
- Lab grown meat producers are hoping that the COVID-19 outbreak could boost public acceptance.
BANGER NOTE : Just in time for a food shortage.