Why fighting about Covid-19’s fatality rate is a distraction
- Critics argued that it’s statistically plausible that the false positive rate could have been even higher than the number of positive results the researchers found. This would mean that the positive results they found would be consistent with there being zero true positive cases.
BANGER NOTE: Unfortunately, the ones who keep arguing over the numbers have lost themselves in the mud.
2 ZERO 1 : A Simulated Event
COVID-19: THE PERFECT HEGELIAN STORM
March 14, 2020 by John Lebang of The John Lebang show
Let me begin by saying. I’m in no way diminishing the ongoing threat CODIV-19 represents to the nation and the world. It’s going to be difficult to mitigate the effects to our health system, the economy and our overall welfare. For weeks I have been preparing my listeners for this looming [Read More]
13 : The Mark Of The Presidential Seal
Read The Report by
Reopening reality check: Georgia's jobs aren’t flooding back
- Georgia’s early move to start easing stay-at-home restrictions nearly a month ago has done little to stem the state’s flood of unemployment claims
BANGER NOTE : I would like to laugh at all the people who thought things would just come right back. But, it's just too sad that the average sheeple can't see 2 feet in from the them.
SpaceX just one week away from launching 1st astronauts on Crew Dragon for NASA
- Elon Musk's company is scheduled to launch Demo-2 next Wednesday (May 27), a mission that will send NASA astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley to the International Space Station (ISS) aboard a Crew Dragon capsule.
BANGER NOTE : Space the final frontier
Chinese state news agency unveils 'the world's first 3D AI anchor' after 'cloning' a human reporter
- Footage shows the lifelike virtual presenter making her debut in a virtual studio
BANGER NOTE : It's easier to lie or create fake news when the ones reporting it are feed the information to say.
ARTIFICIAL EYE THAT 'SEES' LIKE A HUMAN COULD TRANSFORM ROBOTICS
- Researchers from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology built the ElectroChemical Eye – dubbed EC-Eye – to resemble the size and shape of a biological eye, but with vastly greater potential.
BANGER NOTE : Here comes the future.