Salaries Get Chopped for Many Americans Who Manage to Keep Jobs
- “It’s one of the reasons why we don’t expect a so-called V-shaped recovery,” said Michael Gapen, chief U.S. economist at Barclays Plc in New York.
BANGER NOTE: We're all in this together, except when they want to save money
2 ZERO 1 : A Simulated Event
COVID-19: THE PERFECT HEGELIAN STORM
March 14, 2020 by John Lebang of The John Lebang show
Let me begin by saying. I’m in no way diminishing the ongoing threat CODIV-19 represents to the nation and the world. It’s going to be difficult to mitigate the effects to our health system, the economy and our overall welfare. For weeks I have been preparing my listeners for this looming [Read More]
13 : The Mark Of The Presidential Seal
Read The Report by
Stormy weather delays SpaceX Crew Dragon launch to Saturday
- The company plans to make another attempt Saturday, at 3:22:45 p.m. EDT
BANGER NOTE : Poor Elon couldn't get his rocket up!. I think they have a pill for that.
Russian fighter jets intercept U.S. Navy patrol aircraft over Mediterranean
- For more than an hour, the Russian jets were on each wing of the P-8A patrol aircraft, which is based on the civilian 737 airliner. The dangerous maneuver restricted the patrol aircraft’s ability to operate in a safe manner, Navy officials said.
BANGER NOTE : This is called provocation. They are testing the US.
Workers who don’t want to come back to their jobs
- Mass unemployment that has accompanied the coronavirus pandemic has been compounded by people who don’t want to come back to work, the Federal Reserve said Wednesday in its periodic summary of the national economy.
BANGER NOTE : Why would they want to come back when they were rewarded for staying home. While at the same time, the essentials are seeing their pay cut. What a great system we have.
India and China Move In More Troops as Border Tensions Rise
- India has moved additional troops along its northern border as it prepares for an extended conflict with neighbor China, after several rounds of talks failed to ease tensions between the nuclear-armed rivals. China has already placed about 5,000 soldiers and armored vehicles within its side of the disputed border in the Ladakh region, an Indian government official said
BANGER NOTE : Remember when Trump visited India and they through him a giant rally? Looks like a more interestig move in retrospect.