My terrifying five-day stay inside Seattle’s cop-free CHAZ
- On Thursday, police arrested Robert James after he left the CHAZ. He is accused of sexually assaulting a deaf woman who was lured inside a tent. The same day, former city council candidate Isaiah Willoughby was arrested on suspicion of starting the arson attack on the East Precinct June 12.
BANGER NOTE: A must read! These zone are trying to pop up all over the country. These will be beach heads to further violence if not shut down.
2 ZERO 1 : A Simulated Event
COVID-19: THE PERFECT HEGELIAN STORM
March 14, 2020 by John Lebang of The John Lebang show
Let me begin by saying. I’m in no way diminishing the ongoing threat CODIV-19 represents to the nation and the world. It’s going to be difficult to mitigate the effects to our health system, the economy and our overall welfare. For weeks I have been preparing my listeners for this looming [Read More]
13 : The Mark Of The Presidential Seal
Read The Report by
Vehicle Attacks Rise As The Mobs That Matter Keep people from their everyday lives.
- The 20 people facing prosecution in the rammings
BANGER NOTE : The article calls them extremists. But really their people who are being caught up in these rage feasts and fear for their lives. How many videos have we seen of the mob attacking just any random low melanin count human being? The reporting is clearly bias towards making a certain group of people seem like racists.
‘Some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole’
- A University of Georgia graduate student is getting criticism for comments he wrote on Facebook. The man at the center of the controversy is Irami Osei-Frampong — a philosophy graduate student employed by the university as a teacher’s assistant.
BANGER NOTE : According to the malpractice and the political left this isn't racism. This is a good thing. Just remember the real racists are the one who focus on race.
RACEBAIT: A Social Media Experiment
NASA PLANNING MYSTERIOUS TEST WITH ISS-DOCKED SPACEX CREW DRAGON
- SpaceX’s Crew Dragon spacecraft, is now being put through its paces as it rests docked to the space station — including a mysterious “test” that could take the form of a dry-run escape from the station.
BANGER NOTE : It's almost like the space program of the 1960's & 70's never existed. How is it that 50 years later our public programs aren't much better than the original? The low earth orbit is a real problem.
Cops confirm bloodbath WAS terror attack as Libyan man, 25, is arrested before nighttime raid
[San Francisco Chronical]
- Seattle police on Sunday pursued their investigation into a weekend shooting in a park in the city's protest zone that killed a 19-year-old man and critically injured another person. No arrests had been made.
BANGER NOTE : What is wrong with the younger people who have all this hate? Who taught them this?
Americans regret lack of emergency savings during pandemic
- A new survey finds that Americans regret their lack of emergency funds to withstand the economic crisis caused by the pandemic.
BANGER NOTE : it's hard to have emergency funds when most people are in debt. Not to mention the high taxes. Many of them probably weren't prepared for the food shortage, the riots or much else. Except my listeners. You prepared and you're still aware.