U.S. appeals court orders judge to dismiss case against Michael Flynn
- Trumps tweets: Great! Appeals Court Upholds Justice Departments Request To Drop Criminal Case Against General Michael Flynn!
BANGER NOTE: You should of done a better job standing behind your guy Mr. Trump.
2 ZERO 1 : A Simulated Event
COVID-19: THE PERFECT HEGELIAN STORM
March 14, 2020 by John Lebang of The John Lebang show
Let me begin by saying. I’m in no way diminishing the ongoing threat CODIV-19 represents to the nation and the world. It’s going to be difficult to mitigate the effects to our health system, the economy and our overall welfare. For weeks I have been preparing my listeners for this looming [Read More]
13 : The Mark Of The Presidential Seal
Read The Report by
DC National Guard to provide unarmed security for monuments in DC
- The District of Columbia National Guard is responding to a request to support law enforcement officials and has dispatched unarmed personnel, with others on stand-by,
BANGER NOTE : What about using sound cannons or hoses? Leaving them unarmed is putting them in harms way. F-ing politicians can't stand up for your history's protection. They are letting America's history to be destroyed or are they having their own history erased? It's an interesting question.
RACEBAIT: A Social Media Experiment
Seattle Mayor Wants to Dismantle CHOP Zone Without Resorting to Police
- officers had been met by a "hostile crowd" when they tried to respond to a shooting in the police-free zone on Saturday.
BANGER NOTE : We'll see how this plays out. But I suspect the operation will just shift locations.
Trump administration has considered ending coronavirus emergency
- The prospect has stoked alarm among public health leaders, physicians, hospital officials and others who are trying to control the outbreak and fear that such a move would make it more difficult for state and local governments and health systems to keep the coronavirus in check.
BANGER NOTE : More political theater... See folks he is working for you...lol I still believe continuity of government is still in play.
Boston Police: Officers Were ‘Surrounded And Assaulted By Hostile Crowd’ While Making Arrest
- It happened at about 5:40 p.m. in Roxbury in the area of Humboldt Avenue and Crawford Street. Police said officers were responding to a call for a person carrying a fanny pack containing a gun, and stopped a man carrying a fanny pack.
BANGER NOTE : The Dems have destroyed the police. Great Job!
"Cracka" Puts Blacks As Slave Owners And Whites As Slaves
- A synopsis explains, "In a world where white privilege, systematic oppression, and minority protest in order to break the chains of bondage runs regular, white supremacist Michael Stone is doing everything he can to maintain his privilege by exercising every opportunity to ensure the America he knows and loves continues to remain pure and more importantly, remain white!"
BANGER NOTE : Now remember the only people who are racists are white people. If a slur is used by anyone else.. it's not racist.