China tells US to close consulate in Chengdu in growing spat
- The move was a response to the Trump administration’s order this week for Beijing to close its consulate in Houston after Washington accused Chinese agents of trying to steal medical and other research in Texas.
BANGER NOTE: When all else fails... Have a war.
2 ZERO 1 : A Simulated Event
COVID-19: THE PERFECT HEGELIAN STORM
March 14, 2020 by John Lebang of The John Lebang show
Let me begin by saying. I’m in no way diminishing the ongoing threat CODIV-19 represents to the nation and the world. It’s going to be difficult to mitigate the effects to our health system, the economy and our overall welfare. For weeks I have been preparing my listeners for this looming [Read More]
13 : The Mark Of The Presidential Seal
Read The Report by
President Trump was maskless in the lobby of his D.C. hotel. The city plans to investigate.
- The plan is designed to facilitate the production of 100 million prefilled syringes by the end of 2020.
BANGER NOTES: Just a reminder... Took place the day before the National Emergency. So, he was in charge. The plot thickens.
US ratchets up China tensions, closing Houston consulate
- Previous Trump administration measures against Chinese officials, students and researchers have included travel bans, registration requirements and other steps intended to reduce the country’s footprint in the United States. The administration has also announced its outright rejection of virtually all Chinese maritime claims in the South China Sea.
BANGER NOTE : It's heating up!
A timeline of the Portland protests and police clashes.
- Portland protests have been turning violent for nearly two months
BANGER NOTES: For the record!
US intercepts Iranian passenger plane over Syria
- "The professional intercept was conducted in accordance with international standards."
BANGER NOTES: High in the skies
Feds seize internet domain in Chinese arms trafficking case
- An internet domain has been seized as part of an international arms trafficking investigation into gun silencers from China, federal authorities in Detroit said Monday.
BANGER NOTE : They have been trafficking more than weapon accessories.
Facing unrest on American streets, Homeland Security powers turn inward
BANGER NOTES: But who are they looking at? The revolutionaries or the patriots?