WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 02, 2020
2 ZERO 1 : A Simulated Event
COVID-19: THE PERFECT HEGELIAN STORM
March 14, 2020 by John Lebang of The John Lebang show
Let me begin by saying. I’m in no way diminishing the ongoing threat CODIV-19 represents to the nation and the world. It’s going to be difficult to mitigate the effects to our health system, the economy and our overall welfare. For weeks I have been preparing my listeners for this looming [Read More]
‘Urgent’ request sent to states in push for coronavirus vaccine delivery by Nov. 1
- Dr. Robert Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, sent a letter last week to the nation’s governors with an urgent request. The Trump administration wanted them to do everything in their power to eliminate hurdles for vaccine distribution sites to be fully operational by Nov. 1.
BANGER NOTE : Why are they rushing this through? This is not good.
Honeybee venom contains chemical that kills breast cancer cells in minutes, study shows’
- Dr. Ciara Duffy says honeybee venom destroys multiple types of breast cancer, even the hard to treat triple-negative variety. Her study in the journal npj Precision Oncology finds the venom not only eradicates these cancers, it also breaks up a cancerous cell’s ability to reproduce.
BANGER NOTES: This is a positive for Brest Cancer.
13 : The Mark Of The Presidential Seal
Read The Report by
New genetic engineering techniques pose numerous risks
- A new scientific paper published in the journal Environmental Sciences Europe gives an overview of the risks associated with gene-editing procedures (new genetic engineering) for plants and animals. The risks are not restricted to the wide range of unintended effects that can be triggered by the process of gene editing. There are also risks associated with the intended biological characteristics generated through gene editing.
BANGER NOTES: This might be some what of a companion story to our 1st article on the brew. We'll have to wait and see if they're linked.
U.S. Debt Is Set to Exceed Size of the Economy Next Year, a First Since World War II
- The Congressional Budget Office said Wednesday that federal debt held by the public is projected to reach or exceed 100% of U.S. gross domestic product, the broadest measure of U.S. economic output, in the fiscal year that begins on Oct. 1.
BANGER NOTES: In other words, under Trump we've gone completely socialist and bankrupt. Where are all the fiscal conservatives now?
Democratic Pollster Predicts a Huge Trump Win on Election Night — But Says Biden Will End Up Winning Within a Week
- “We are sounding an alarm and saying that this is a very real possibility, that the data is going to show on election night an incredible victory for Donald Trump,” HawkFish CEO Josh Mendelsohn said in an interview with Axios on HBO.
BANGER NOTES: They are preparing you for with a little preemptive programing. The elect is going to be tainted and no one will accept the results. Pushing us into Civil War. Don't forget to get your shots.