‘Operation Moonshot’: £100BILLION plan could see entire UK population tested for coronavirus in just a week
- TEN million daily Covid tests will be dished out to get
Brits back to the footie, theatre and their mate’s house
under new Government plans costing £100billion..
BANGER NOTES: The question is.. What if you don't want
to take the test?
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 13, 2020
2 ZERO 1 : A Simulated Event
COVID-19: THE PERFECT HEGELIAN STORM
March 14, 2020 by John Lebang of The John Lebang show
Let me begin by saying. I’m in no way diminishing the ongoing threat CODIV-19 represents to the nation and the world. It’s going to be difficult to mitigate the effects to our health system, the economy and our overall welfare. For weeks I have been preparing my listeners for this looming [Read More]
UN Forced To Admit
Gates-Funded Vaccine Is
Causing Polio Outbreak In Africa
- While international organizations like the World Health Organization (WHO) will regular boast about supposedly ‘eradicating polio’ with vaccines, the opposite seems to be the case. Their decades-long campaign to eradicate polio is now killing scores of innocent young people living in poor countries.
BANGER NOTE : Get your shots! Hey, let's have
the military deliver them in a powerful way.
The cultural genius of the
- The U.S.-brokered Abraham Accord between
Israel and the United Arab Emirates, announced by
President Donald Trump on Aug. 13.
BANGER NOTE: There's that 13 related to the president again.
13 : The Mark Of The Presidential Seal
Read The Report by
70 Years Israel Redemption Temple Coin
- Trump’s recognition of the
centrality of Jerusalem as the Capital
of the State of Israel has caused many
people, including Prime Minister
Benjamin Netanyahu , to compare
President Trump to Cyrus the Great.
But why Cyrus the Great?
Cyrus is known historically as one of the most humanitarian, merciful & pluralistic conquerors of all ages, by allowing his subjects to continue to live and practice their religion and traditions in peace
BANGER NOTES: One of many coins with Trump as the main figure.
America's vaccine pessimism
- Only 14% of Americans think a coronavirus vaccine will be widely available before the November election, and even if it is, most Americans say they won't take it, according to a new poll by the Kaiser Family Foundation.
BANGER NOTES: The study has more Dems wanting the shot and Repubs or indies. Pretty much shows how easily some will be lead to the slaughter.
Former CIA Officer: "Violence Will Explode" If Trump Wins Re-Election
- Sam Faddis characterizes the recent riots, described as “mostly peaceful” by the media, as nothing less than an “insurrection.”
BANGER NOTES: Isn't this what I have been saying since before the rioters became a thing?