2 ZERO 1 : A Simulated Event
COVID-19: THE PERFECT HEGELIAN STORM
March 14, 2020 by John Lebang of The John Lebang show
Let me begin by saying. I’m in no way diminishing the ongoing threat CODIV-19 represents to the nation and the world. It’s going to be difficult to mitigate the effects to our health system, the economy and our overall welfare. For weeks I have been preparing my listeners for this looming [Read More]
13 : The Mark Of The Presidential Seal
Read The Report by
US, UK, and France Block Ex-OPCW Chief’s Testimony at UN
- Bustani was pushed out of the organization in 2002 by the Bush administration for his efforts to negotiate with Saddam Hussein. The Brazilian was prepared to deliver testimony to the UN Security Council on Monday over the OPCW’s investigation into an alleged chemical weapons attack in Douma, Syria, in April 2018.
BANGER NOTES: We all remember the claims that Syria killed their own people. Well, many didn't buy the official story. With good reason, Mr. Bustani was blocked. His testimony was going to blow the cover story to bits.
Netflix indicted on child porn charges over 'Cuties'
- The indictment accuses Netflix and its top executives of “promotion of lewd visual material depicting [a] child” with regard to the controversial French film “Cuties.”
BANGER NOTE : It's going to be interesting seeing the defense Netflix uses. Sickos couldn't hide it anymore. Blatant child exploitation. Fines aren't enough. Jail time for all involved. That will be the only justice.
Only 1 Album Can Be the Best-Selling Rock LP of All-Time
- There can be only one album that’s the world’s best-selling rock LP of all-time. As of December 2019, other titles at the top of the list are Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours and the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack
(each with 40 million), the first of two Eagles greatest hits collections and The Bodyguard soundtrack (each with 42 million), Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon (45), Meat Loaf’s Bat Out of Hell (50) and Michael Jackson’s Thriller, the overall number one with a reported 66 million.
- AC/DC remains one of the most prominent acts from the classic rock era without a Top 20 U.S. single. Back in Black went on to become the best-selling rock studio album of all time, with worldwide sales estimated at some 50 million, trailing only Michael Jackson’s Thriller.
BANGER NOTES: They've been my favorite band since 6th grade. Brian Johnson is also my favorite vocalist. Even though most prefer Bon.
COVID-19 'Phase 3' Vaccine Trial Participants Report Day-Long Migraines, Fever
- CNBC reported Thursday morning that several patients involved in trials involving Moderna's vaccine candidate and the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine candidate have experienced serious side effects, including "shaking so hard he cracked a tooth after taking the second dose."
BANGER NOTE: Line up for the poison pinprick.
Second AstraZeneca volunteer reportedly suffers rare neurological condition, but UK company says it’s not related to vaccine
- Two people have fallen ill during the trials of AstraZeneca’s coronavirus vaccine in the UK, the company’s internal papers revealed, and a source said they had both suffered from the same serious neurological disorder.
BANGER NOTES: Oh goodie, hope that get that worked out before you take the Noxious Needle.