THURSDAY OCTOBER 15, 2020
2 ZERO 1 : A Simulated Event
COVID-19: THE PERFECT HEGELIAN STORM
March 14, 2020 by John Lebang of The John Lebang show
Let me begin by saying. I’m in no way diminishing the ongoing threat CODIV-19 represents to the nation and the world. It’s going to be difficult to mitigate the effects to our health system, the economy and our overall welfare. For weeks I have been preparing my listeners for this looming [Read More]
13 : The Mark Of The Presidential Seal
Read The Report by
U-M Physicists Upgrade CERN’s Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland
- Three University of Michigan physicists are helping to upgrade the world’s largest particle accelerator. The project was made possible by $7.1 million in grants from the National Science Foundation.
- The Large Hadron Collider is operated by CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research. Both CERN and the Large Hadron Collider are located on the French-Swiss border near Geneva, Switzerland.
BANGER NOTE : Are they trying to open a parallel universe? See companion stories
NA62 experiment at CERN reports first evidence for ultra-rare process that could lead to new physics
- Scientists at CERN have reported on their first significant evidence for a process predicted by theory, paving the way for searches for evidence of new physics in particle processes that could explain dark matter and other mysteries of the universe.
BANGER NOTES: Just something to think about.
The Chinese Gutting of America
- When President Trump imposed import duties on a wide range of Chinese goods, we discovered just how reliant our nation had become on the communist People’s Republic of China for a wide array of manufactured and finished goods.
BANGER NOTES: More food for thought.
Bruce Ohr leaves DOJ after being rebuked for contact with Steele during Russia investigation
- retired as a decision loomed in an internal disciplinary review
BANGER NOTE: Because he was going to be fired or worse. Get out before it gets too hot.
NASA scientists detect evidence of parallel universe where time runs backward
- In a scenario straight out of “The Twilight Zone,” a group of NASA scientists working on an experiment in Antarctica have detected evidence of a parallel universe — where the rules of physics are the opposite of our own, according to a report.
BANGER NOTES: Plus the next story
China Massing "Tens-of-Thousands" of Troops in Prince Rupert and Vancouver Canada. Invade USA?
- Under a Treaty signed in late 2019 with Canada, the People's Liberation Army of China has been quietly massing military troops in Canada since the beginning of 2020 and those troops are believed to be readying for an actual military invasion of the United States.
BANGER NOTE: Watch the video in the link.