2 ZERO 1 : A Simulated Event
COVID-19: THE PERFECT HEGELIAN STORM
March 14, 2020 by John Lebang of The John Lebang show
Let me begin by saying. I’m in no way diminishing the ongoing threat CODIV-19 represents to the nation and the world. It’s going to be difficult to mitigate the effects to our health system, the economy and our overall welfare. For weeks I have been preparing my listeners for this looming [Read More]
13 : The Mark Of The Presidential Seal
Read The Report by
FBI Informant Was 'One Of The Most Active Leaders' Pushing 'Crackpot' Whitmer Kidnapping Plot
- There was no real plan to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, but only "military wannabes" who engaged in "big talk" and played with guns in the woods, defense lawyers argued in court Tuesday.
BANGER NOTE : A set up by the FBI as we told you. It was the FBI informant pushing these men. Chalk another one up to "FALSE FLAG."
Whitless should be outraged at the FBI. But it bails her our from her illegal activities. So she keeps quiet and plays along.
U.S. Budget Gap Tripled to Record $3.1 Trillion in Fiscal 2020
- Spending soared 47% in year ended Sept. 30 as government rolled out programs to battle coronavirus and recession
BANGER NOTES: So much for Trump being the man to stop the spending.
Antifa throw flaming torch into police car!
- The suspect appears to turn around and charge at the cruiser, before throwing the torch inside. The officer can be seen firing his gun as the suspect runs away and smoke obscures the dashcam’s view.
BANGER NOTES: Prepare for more of this.
Biden leads Trump. So did Hillary Clinton. For Democrats, it’s a worrisome campaign deja vu
- The polls are once again delivering feel-good boosts to Democrats: Joe Biden beats President Trump by 10, 11 or 12 points nationally, depending on the day. His edge in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin averages eight. Propeller-heads promise better than 4 in 5 odds of a new president next year
BANGER NOTE: For my Democrat friends who are getting their hopes up.
Defense says Gov. Whitmer kidnap plot was just 'big talk between crackpots'
- Defense lawyers, meanwhile, argued that the government has only produced snippets of conversations in the case and that there is no evidence that the accused had any real plan to kidnap Whitmer.
BANGER NOTES: Sounds like an FBI set up!
Jim Jordan on Hunter Biden Emails: ‘Don’t Hold Your Breath’ Waiting for FBI to Release Info
- “Don’t hold your breath,” he advised. “Remember, we haven’t got a whole lot from Chris Wray. Frankly, when the information was declassified, it was Ric Grenell and John Ratcliffe who … told us there was no proper predicate for launching this whole hoax back in ’16 when the Obama/Biden intelligence committee launched it and the FBI launched it.
BANGER NOTE: Ever get the feeling that your government is against you?