Yellen calls for minimum global corporate income tax
- In an effort to at least partially offset any disadvantages that might arise from the Biden administration’s proposed increase in the U.S. corporate tax rate.
BANGER NOTE : Not to offset, but in tandem with the Tax increases. These are all planned steps to facilitate a change in currency.
WEDNESDAY APRIL 7 2021 Show prep for the John Lebang Show EPISODE 436
2 ZERO 1 : A Simulated Event
COVID-19: THE PERFECT HEGELIAN STORM
March 14, 2020 by John Lebang of The John Lebang show
Let me begin by saying. I’m in no way diminishing the ongoing threat CODIV-19 represents to the nation and the world. It’s going to be difficult to mitigate the effects to our health system, the economy and our overall welfare. For weeks I have been preparing my listeners for this looming [Read More]
13 : The Mark Of The Presidential Seal
Read The Report by
Satellite images show huge Russian military buildup in the Arctic
- Weapons experts and Western officials have expressed particular concern about one Russian 'super-weapon,' the Poseidon 2M39 torpedo.
BANGER NOTE : CNN getting your minds ready for conflict with Russia.
Billionaires club grew by nearly a third, to 2,755, during plandemic
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, with an estimated fortune of $177 billion, topped the list for the fourth year running. Tesla chief executive Elon Musk came in at No. 2 at $151 billion. The shares of both companies soared last year, largely contributing to both men’s net worth and causing them to toggle for the “richest man” title on various lists.
BANGER NOTE: People making money while others suffer is a normal occurrence through out history. Many event are planned just so those of high standing can benefit from the crisis.
Is Russia preparing for another offensive in its long-simmering war with Ukraine?
BANGER NOTE : The malpractice media is focusing heavily on Russia.
Sexually transmitted infections increasing in the military
- Cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis have increased significantly across the military over the past eight years, a study found.
Black service members, women, and enlisted personnel with lower levels of education are most at risk of contracting sexually transmitted infections, according to the study published in the March edition of the Medical Surveillance Monthly Report, a peer-reviewed military health journal.
BANGER NOTE : According to this article.. Black Services members, women and personnel with lower education are too stupid to know they can catch STD's.
Your 'smart home' is watching – and possibly sharing your data with the police
- This problem stems from the US government buying data from private companies, a practice increasingly unearthed in media investigations though still quite shrouded in secrecy.
BANGER NOTE : Big brother is everywhere
Central Banks Retreat From U.S. Dollar
- The dollar’s share of global reserves has decreased to its lowest level since 1995, according to International Monetary Fund figures on central banks’ foreign-exchange holdings released last week. The currency now stands at 59% of global reserves as of December 2020—a 1.5 percentage point decline over the quarter.
- Demand for dollars was so acute in March 2020 that the Federal Reserve intervened to alleviate stresses in currency markets by launching a facility to facilitate short-term dollar lending from the U.S. to other central banks.
BANGER NOTE : The multi Stimulus is a major part of the reason this is taking place. Crash the dollar and bring in a digital currency.
COPS CROWDFUNDED THEIR K-9’S HOSPITAL BILLS — THEN QUIETLY ADMITTED THEY HAD SHOT HIM
- The gun wielded by the suspect that some had suggested shot Arlo didn’t contain any bullets. No shell casings from his weapon were found at the scene. The only bullets that were fired came from the police.
BANGER NOTE : These awesome cops were just too cheap to pay for the dog surgery themselves. Quality ass holes!
THE DAILY BREW ARCHIVES
Derek Chauvin Murder-Trial
- Mr. Hall was in the car with Mr. Floyd on the day that he was arrested. Mr. Floyd’s girlfriend, Courteney Ross, testified that she believed Mr. Hall provided drugs to Mr. Floyd