India sets pandemic record with more than 400,000 new cases; Fauci says crisis is ‘like a war’
- The powerful resurgence of infections in India — a country where cases had ebbed just months earlier — is also a reminder that the coronavirus is far from controlled around the world, even with vaccination rates climbing in many countries.
BANGER NOTE : Interesting how the direct adversary is the region to China is having a mass "Infection" increase in the China flu...errrr Boogie Woogie Flu. Interesting to note, India held a massive Orange Man rally not all that long ago.
SUNDAY MAY 02 2021 Show prep for the John Lebang Show EPISODE 445
2 ZERO 1 : A Simulated Event
COVID-19: THE PERFECT HEGELIAN STORM
March 14, 2020 by John Lebang of The John Lebang show
Let me begin by saying. I’m in no way diminishing the ongoing threat CODIV-19 represents to the nation and the world. It’s going to be difficult to mitigate the effects to our health system, the economy and our overall welfare. For weeks I have been preparing my listeners for this looming [Read More]
13 : The Mark Of The Presidential Seal
Read The Report by
Riot police spray tear gas as they come under attack from protesters in Paris
- France is currently under lockdown because of the Coronavirus pandemic, but this did not stop trade unions and other organisations encouraging protests against President Emmanuel Macron's administration
BANGER NOTE : The communist holiday shouldn't be celebrated anywhere ... but May Day conitues to live on.
How the Pentagon Started Taking U.F.O.s Seriously
- The idea that aliens had frequented our planet had been circulating among ufologists since the postwar years, when a Polish émigré, George Adamski, claimed to have rendezvoused with a race of kindly, Nordic-looking Venusians who were disturbed by the domestic and interplanetary effects of nuclear-bomb tests. In the summer of 1947, an alien spaceship was said to have crashed near Roswell, New Mexico. Conspiracy theorists believed that vaguely anthropomorphic bodies had been recovered there, and that the crash debris had been entrusted to private military contractors, who raced to unlock alien hardware before the Russians could.
BANGER NOTE: Propaganda ;) An alien threat can be created the genetic manipulation and advanced techkowledgy
Joe Biden Issues 11 Proclamations, His Highest Daily Tally So Far
BANGER NOTE : Joepedo does so little that this is news to the malpractice media.
Space Force scientist warns US military must use 'human augmentation'
- Combining humans with machines to create superhuman intelligence may soon no longer be the plot of science-fiction films, as the US Space Force's chief scientist say it will happen in 'the coming decade.'
- Mozer suggests the extortionary capabilities can lead to superhuman capabilities, by means of combining human ingenuity with the power, speed and efficiency of machines.
- AI would 'crunch the possibilities,' while humans 'resolve ambiguity, apply judgment, morality and ethics. The results would be superhuman,' the Space Force scientist explained.
THE DAILY BREW ARCHIVES
Iran Says It 'Cut Off U.S. Hand' in Persian Gulf As New Navy Encounter Emerges
- Iran accused these forces, which include a U.S.-established 34-nation International Maritime Security Construct patrolling Persian Gulf waters, of pursuing ulterior motives not conducive to maintaining security and stability in one of the world's most critical maritime traffic passageways.
BANGER NOTES: Things are heating up all over. Are we in the early days of WW3.
Warrant for Giuliani’s computers, phones seeks communications with over a dozen
- According to the warrant, investigators are looking for evidence that Giuliani acted as an unregistered foreign agent, a violation of lobbying laws.
BANGER NOTES: The round ups of the ones who the deep state deem a danger will spread quickly. Giuliani is just the next target of Orange Man associates. A continuation of the FBI investigation in Russiagate.
The Price of the Stuff That Makes Everything Is Surging
- From steel and copper to corn and lumber, commodities started 2021 with a bang, surging to levels not seen for years. The rally threatens to raise the cost of goods from the lunchtime sandwich to gleaming skyscrapers. It’s also lit the fuse on the massive reflation trade that’s gripped markets this year and pushed up inflation expectations. With the U.S. economy pumped up on fiscal stimulus, and Europe’s economy starting to reopen as its vaccination rollout gets into gear, there’s little reason to expect a change in direction.
BANGER NOTES: Hmmm, someone said this was coming. But I can't remember who..........