Security Alert: Afghanistan, Repatriation Assistance for U.S. Citizens
- The U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan has received reports that international commercial flights are still operating from Kabul, but seats may not be available. The U.S. Embassy is exploring options for U.S. citizens who want to depart and who have not been able to find a seat on commercial flights. This notice is to solicit information from U.S. citizens who may wish to utilize such a options. If you have an existing flight booked, do not cancel that booking. The Embassy cannot guarantee how many or if charter flights will be available and continues to urge all U.S. citizens in Afghanistan to take advantage of commercial flight options while they are still available as airports could experience unexpected closures with little to no warning.
BANGER NOTE: It costs US Citizens $2000 plus to get a flight out of Afghanistan. Charged by US Government. But refugees from Afghanistan have to pay Zero to come here.
Xi Jinping Urges China to Prep for 'Military Struggle' Amid Afghanistan Security Concerns
- Xi on Friday said China should be prepared for "military struggle" as the United States is set to withdraw from Afghanistan by September 11 of this year. Xi made the remarks about strengthening the country's military prowess ahead of the 94th anniversary of the People's Liberation Army (PLA) formation. Beijing officials have for months expressed concerns that the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan is stirring up a Taliban resurgence and inviting regional instability.
BANGER NOTE: As I explained in one of my more recent videos. This military defeat is in essence a symbolic gesture of the destruction of the United States as we knew it. In performing the surrender, Joepedo has shown his allegiance to the Chinese. China will fill the vacuum and take the dominant role in that region and the US military will no longer be feared.
Bringing the troupes home also means they can be turned on those pesky "Domestic Terrorists". As per the recent DHS bulletin.
SATURDAY AUGUST 21 2021 Code savvy readers will find some answers
2 ZERO 1 : A Simulated Event
COVID-19: THE PERFECT HEGELIAN STORM
March 14, 2020 by John Lebang of The John Lebang show
Let me begin by saying. I’m in no way diminishing the ongoing threat CODIV-19 represents to the nation and the world. It’s going to be difficult to mitigate the effects to our health system, the economy and our overall welfare. For weeks I have been preparing my listeners for this looming [Read More]
13 : The Mark Of The Presidential Seal
Read The Report by
“Graveyard of Empires” Claims Another Victim
- The Taliban are quickly taking over the country. This story is developing by the hour so it will doubtless have moved on by the time you read this, but as of press time the Taliban have already seized half of Afghanistan’s provincial capitals—including Kandahar and Herat, the second and third largest cities in the country respectively—and are on their way (inevitably, we are told) to capturing Kabul itself. The US military has given up defending the country and is now launching “over-the-horizon” strikes from Qatar and the Persian Gulf and using drone strikes to destroy its own artillery and armoured vehicles, which are increasingly falling into Taliban hands.
BANGER NOTES: A MUST READ!!! James gives good info, A must read!
THE DAILY BREW ARCHIVES
Biden braces for brutal loss
BANGER NOTES: The artcle is a bit older.. But there is information that is sure to be forgotten by the malpractice meda in the coming weeks. Make sure you know......
Ghostly rings that look like 'Stargate' found near distant black hole
- The black hole and its corresponding star system, known as V404 Cygni, were photographed by NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory and the Neil Gehrels Swift Observatory.
BANGER NOTE: Science!
Trump hitting the road again, sets Alabama rally for Aug. 21
- Trump will travel to Cullman, located about halfway between Birmingham and Huntsville on Interstate 65, to deliver remarks on Aug. 21, according to Save America. The rally will take place on the same day the state Republican Party holds its summer meeting, also in Cullman.
BANGER NOTE : Coded event....
Summary of Terrorism Threat to the U.S. Homeland
- The Secretary of Homeland Security has issued a new National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) Bulletin regarding the current heightened threat environment across the United States. The Homeland continues to face a diverse and challenging threat environment leading up to and following the 20th Anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks as well religious holidays we assess could serve as a catalyst for acts of targeted violence. These threats include those posed by domestic terrorists, individuals and groups engaged in grievance-based violence, and those inspired or motivated by foreign terrorists and other malign foreign influences. These actors are increasingly exploiting online forums to influence and spread violent extremist narratives and promote violent activity. Such threats are also exacerbated by impacts of the ongoing global pandemic, including grievances over public health safety measures and perceived government restrictions.
BANGER NOTE: The warnings are there ladies and gentlemen. A False Flag is being prepared for your consumption. Is your mind ready for what the coming months have to offer? Are you still prepping?
The Taliban is flaunting captured U.S. weapons that may be worth billions
- It’s an impressive haul for a group that was once dismissed as a band of rural Luddites when it emerged in the 1990s.
BANGER NOTES: Joepedo (13) purposely left those weapons behind so the most advanced weapons "captured" could fall into the hands of China (31) In essence 13 provides 31 open support because 44 is in play Don't forget, it was the Banger who told you Friday, 13th would be a new phase brought on by 13.